Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Extremely well done!

This video is extremely well done in every aspect! The art, the animation, the music, the sound, the story, everything! I hope the next episode (s) are equally good in quality as this is excellent.

You have some real talent here. I'm making this a favorite video of mine (a rare thing for me to do).

Very good job.

-For What It's Worth- -For What It's Worth-

Pretty cool

This actually tells a story which is something rare in flash videos. Not only does it tell a story but it's pulled off well. I like the cardboard look of the backgrounds and the robots. I also like how the humans are drawn diffrent. Very well done.

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Nicely done.

Good humor, nice animation, and Mario Bros. Winning combination every time in my book. There's a lot of Super Mario Bros. flash videos out there but this one stands skys higher then most. This will be one of my favorites. Well done.

Bankomat Bankomat

Good job.

This is my kind of stuff. I like the art and the animation and the music is good for the story. Hope to see more soon, fellow flash artist.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Very well done.

I've watched this flash a few times a day for the last week at least. I'm going to be waiting the day the extended version is posted. Nice job.

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Wonderful!

This is great! It's like, it's got stuff from every cool video game ever done.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Excellent

This is really good. Everything about it is great. I love the characters the most.

Child's Play Child's Play

So true.

I'm 15 and I like to consider myself a hardcore gamer. I still enjoy the big clunky Commadore 64(which my dad thru the games away for because he said they were obsolete. I'm still pissed about that). I hate the people at school who buy and play games (and systems for that matter) only for it's graphics. They say that the graphics make the game awesome. BULLSHIT I SAY! The game play makes the game awesome. If you want something pretty to look at go watch a movie or look at some pictures. Whenever the people my age say stuff like in your video I want to punch them untill they die from it. The early games are far superior than most of the new ones. GIVE ME CLASSIC GAMES ANYDAY! Oh, I saw these awesome toys at Wal-Mart that look like the old joysicks but have about 8 classic arcade games built into it's memory. Just plug it into a TV with 2 RCA plugs and your good. One has Namco games and another has Atari games.

Jug punch Jug punch

Hehehe

It infact did make me giggle.

Elian Strikes Back Elian Strikes Back

ok...

I think you download sound clips and makes movies to go with them...that's ok i guess. oh,Violet-AIM...Theres no such thing and an animated jpg. There are animated gif's but but jpegs. AND DONT EVEN FUCKING PRONOUNCE IT "JIFF".