FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

It's ok

I'm not going to say this is bad because it isn't. It's just that there's really nothing to this. It's an old concept I've thought about trying out myself but never did. You've actually done it and I respect you for that.

It's like some of those CD-i games really. I remember this stuff was a fad during the mid 90's right?

The problem with this one is that it's too easy, a little boring, and the interaction is little sub-par. Hardly a bad try tho.

I think I may try doing this myself as I have a few ideas that could improve on this concept a lot. Thanks!

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Wario Ware

It's like Wario Ware! FLASH EDITION!

Scribble! Scribble!

Actually fun to play

I was amazed that this was fun to play. It's designed well, the sound and music are great and it's just simple fun. I can't help but wonder if it was inspired by some of the Nintendo DS titles. Nice job, 10

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

AHahahhahaa!

This is great. Bastard Nazi Duck Hunt dogs! Everything flows nicely and the controls just feel nice. Could have have been a lot worse! "I wonder how "pong" and "Age of Empires" would mix..." I think that's called Odama.

MixLab v1.0 MixLab v1.0

Nice job.

I like the loops you selected or made. The control board looks very nice and even better, it works! You have done a great job!